Planning for the Future
BEFORE THE NEED ARISES
Clover Hill Park Cemetery was opened in 1918 by Congregation Shaarey Zedek to provide its members and their families with a facility which is unsurpassed in beauty and serenity. With our new sections for blended families and cremains, Clover Hill can now accommodate all aspects of traditional and blended family burials.
There is a deep peace of mind and satisfaction from the knowledge that your burial sites have been purchased before the need arises. When you pre-plan, survivors are spared difficult decisions during a time of great stress and are comforted by the fact that you took the time to make these arrangements. A “pre-need” purchase will also assure you of considerable savings in the years to come. As members of Congregation Shaarey Zedek, a special purchase price is available at your cemetery.
Now, more than ever pre-planning makes booth emotional and financial sense.
For additional information, please contact Ralph Zuckman at Clover Hill Park Cemetery at 248-723-8884 to help you begin this important process.
Why Clover Hill Park Cemetery?
- The overall beauty of the Cemetery is incomparable in the Detroit Area.
- The winding roads that surround each section make all gravesites easily accessible from a road.
- An array of over 300 trees provides a park like atmosphere contributing to the overall beauty of the Cemetery.
- The summer floral display through out the Cemetery provides color, beauty and serenity to the entire Cemetery.
- Clover Hill Park offers a wide selection of gravesites to fit individual and family estate planning requirements.
- The Davidson/Hermelin Chapel offers the ability to have services in a unique environment eliminating the need for dangerous processions.
- The Mandell Berman Administration Building is centrally located to provide a convenient way of servicing families while providing an inviting and comforting atmosphere.
- The selection of different styles of monuments and their positioning within each section of the Cemetery offers families the ability to have a private and reflective visit with their loved ones memories.
- The Board of Trustees for Clover Hill Park Cemetery is comprised of outstanding leaders in the community and Synagogue. They have assumed the fiduciary obligation of monitoring the Cemetery operations and management to insure the financial security of Clover Hill Park Cemetery.
- Clover Hill Park Cemetery has a dedicated professional staff with many years of experience, dedicated to providing the highest level of personal service to our families.
- Every burial is given the solemn respect and professionalism with the strict adherence to Jewish burial practices.
- Clover Hill Park Cemetery is proud to be of service to blended families and those individuals who have chosen cremation.